We don’t just provide ticketing systems…
We help you build better visitor experiences
Are you looking for a ticketing and booking supplier that connects with your organisation, understands your operational and commercial requirements and has a solution which is used effectively in many of the UK’s top museums and attractions? TOR Systems provides you with the solution for you to succeed.
We will work with you in order to improve your visitor experience, maximise potential revenues and access valuable visitor data. With our help, you will be able to build sophisticated customer records, report on all activity and enable an effective marketing and customer relationship management strategy.
Maxim uses industry standard technology and is continuously developed to keep up to speed with changing technology. Our development focuses on the specific business needs of you, as our client.
What you can expect:
- An honest and open partnership – Well past the go-live date we continue to work together with the same focus in mind, to grow your business. We stand by the references of our clients and you are welcome to approach any of our clients or attend any of our user forums.
- Personable and knowledgeable user support – We have been praised for the quality of service we have provided to the industry, regarded as ‘Best in Class’.
- A robust, user-friendly and flexible ticketing and booking solution for your business needs – Which improves your visitor experience and supports a happy working environment, allowing your staff to focus on your visitors rather than managing system issues.
- We continuously strive to develop ourselves and our products – This ensures we have the resources and technical know-how to support the developments in your attraction.
- Further our knowledge and understanding of the industry and of your attraction – This means we will understand your objectives and challenges and together we can support you across many areas of your business.
- Listen and take on feedback – This ensures we can develop and change our practices to ensure your satisfaction.
Our story begins in 1981 as an operator, rather than as a supplier. At the time we had a booking and ticketing system requirement, which we could not find a solution for in the marketplace. We decided to take our real life operator’s experience and create a system that met our requirements and in turn provided a solution for the wider industry. Since that time we have gone on to provide solutions to the wider visitor attractions market.
Our experience in the marketplace has included museums and galleries, theme parks, heritage attractions and historic houses, viewing galleries, zoos and gardens. The result of our specialisation in one sector is a company that remains highly focussed on the needs of businesses such as yours.
TOR Systems has had the privilege of supplying ticketing and booking solutions to many of the major London museums since 1999. Since that time the system has been developed to meet changing system and operations requirements. It has matured to provide a flexible solution for our clients, which has supported their business and operational requirements.
Our Maxim ticketing and booking system has been delivered at multi-site attractions, such as the Imperial War Museums, as well as most visited, The British Museum. Many of these partnerships have been going strong for over 15 years, which we believe is a reflection of the quality of our system and the service we provide. It provides functionality for walk-in admissions, timed activities, on-line bookings, group and event bookings, retail, catering and integration to finance, CRM, stock control and access control systems.
For further information on some of our current clients please see our Clients page
People are an integral part of our business. We believe our team provides us with the right balance of technical, professional and industry experience and knowledge, in order to provide your attraction with the best possible service.
Our team have had several years’ employment with us, therefore their knowledge within our own environment, as well as the relationships they build are key to our success and how effective our relationship is with you.