The balance of offering a warm, welcome and managing security and capacity control at visitor attractions is sometimes a difficult one to achieve successfully. We can provide various options for access control to ensure that all the requirements are fully met. The systems we use are user-friendly, unobtrusive and quick to use, ensuring the flow of visitors upon entry is uninterrupted and as fast as possible.
Whether your reasoning for installing access control systems is to track or control admission, or both, we can provide seamless integration with a variety of turnstiles and hand-held units.
Key Features and Benefits
- Fully linked to the booking system in real time
- Multiple areas and visitor quotas can be managed by area
- Simple to operate ticket reader systems prevent visitor confusion and entrance delays
- Option of handheld scanning units
- Ticket information visible at the turnstile
- Improves customer safety and the visitor experience
- Tracks customer movements
The real-time link to Maxim allows you to monitor all entry and exit points, see the current capacity of galleries or other spaces, and watch peaks and troughs happening in real time. This assists with many business critical and operational aspects of the business, including health and safety audits and staffing levels.
Download our full TOR Access Control brochure here.