Complex and changeable event and group bookings are an essential part of attraction’s business. Group and educational bookings can be both time-consuming and difficult for the back office team that organise them, therefore Maxim provides a whole host of features and products to help streamline the booking process and administration for the organisation.
Maxim has unique and fully featured features that enable operators to see full event availability at a glance, to modify existing bookings and to create client-specific itineraries with minimal input.
MaximPortal hands back the administration to the school/organisation wishing to book, which releases resource from the group booking office. MaximPortal provides all the functionality your teams need to manage groups, members and trade clients, without the unnecessary amount of administration.
Offer better customer service by:
- Providing a quick booking process
- Being able to easily access customer and booking information
- Having automatic itinerary creation, providing your customer with extra assistance
- Ensuring your customers can modify bookings many times
- Utilising the best fit diary-search, which helps your client locate availability
- Adding as many contacts to any one customer record
- Providing an automatic booking email sent to your customer
- Allowing group bookers/members/trade clients to manage their bookings at their leisure
Benefits to you
- Supports a wide variety of programming
- Little need for manual intervention and support
- Intuitive and easy to train
- Supports multi-site, locations, sessions, events, staff and resources
- Providing full, event availability at a glance
- Easily accessible information
- CRM and marketing functionality
- Supports operational and commercial aspects
- Releases resource usually taken up with unnecessary administration
- Improves the customer experience
- Full reporting for Department of Culture, Media and Sport
Download our full TOR Event and Group Bookings brochure here.