Fast access and the shortest possible queues are crucial to the success of all visitor attractions, whatever their nature.
Maxim applies a combination of technologies which ensures super-quick transactions and the ultimate in ease of use for all attractions, whatever the size and complexity.
Offer better customer service by:
- Increase time spent in the attraction, rather than waiting in a queue
- Ensuring staff are focused on customer service not technical aspects of the system
- Providing all necessary tickets and proof of purchase accurately
- Increase secondary spend on entry and during the visit
- Flexible ticket/retail packages available for purchase
- Ability to redeem discounts easily
- One single point of purchase for tickets, memberships, retail and catering
- Option available to purchase memberships and issue membership cards at the point of sale.
Benefits to you:
- Touchscreen – simple to use
- Process Gift Aid transactions quickly and efficiently with full reporting
- Q-Busting for busy days
- Chip and PIN payments integrated into the system
- Self-service ticket kiosks save staffing costs
- E-commerce advanced bookings (m-ticket or print@home) can be fast-tracked through entry, saving staff time
- Barcoding of retail items, as well as pop-up lists for maximum flexibility
- Security levels available for various requirements, such as refunds
- Recording of demographic data
- Full real-time audit trail
- Quick end of day reconciliation
- Detailed reporting of visitor numbers and financials by till, user and location
- Maximise the opportunities to sell tickets, retail and catering through one ticketing solution
- Fully integrated stock management, including automation of ordering, as well as efficient stocktakes
Download our full TOR On-Site Ticketing and Retail brochure here.